Jun 7, 2009

Sephora and MAC Hauls

Ok, part of this blog will be dedicated to beauty and fashion. I love both and if I wasn't studying to become a clinical social worker, I would definitely be working as a makeup artist or buyer for a department store (Nordstroms? Neiman Marcus?). I still aspire to become a MUA part-time.


So I recently visited the MAC counter and Sephora to get some much wanted products. I love the MAC Style Warriors collection. Go check it out...whether you have fair skin or deep brown skin, you will find something you love in this collection. At the counter, I picked up:

Purple Rite lippie
Bronze Hero lustre drops
French Cuff e/s
Creme de Violet e/s (Rose Romance Collection)
Carbon e/s
Twinks e/s
Blot film

I found more goodies at Sephora. I love the NARS brand and I finally got a chance to pick up some more of their blushes. From Sephora I picked up:

Tarte "Be Good to your Mother" tote set
NARS Exhibit A blush
NARS Dolce Vita set (Albatross and Lovejoy Duo and Dolce Vita lipgloss
Too Faced Papa Dont Peach blush
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

Hopefully I will be able to upload pics of the looks that i will create with these products. Be on the look out for them!

Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment