Jun 26, 2009

RIP King Michael

The King of Pop has passed away. Michael Jackson, arguably the greatest performer of all-time, succombed to cardiac arrest yesterday. I was overcome with both shock and despair when hearing the news. Michael Jackson has meant so much to many people, especially me. I passionately love his music. He has been making music for over 40 years and his songs still touch my heart. I love dancing to his music as well (Dancin Machine or Thriller, anyone?) He is an icon. Although his life may have had some tragic events, he is still the greatest in my eyes. Songwriter, dancer (which is an understatement: Michael Jackson's dancing was more like art), vocalist, actor, humanitarian...Michael did it all. My condolences go out to the Jackson family. The King will be greatly missed.

The Changing Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment