This is supposed to be a mechanism to promote change in my life and I have not used it to do so. I will do better...
Here is an update of what's going on with me:
- I have managed to lose 12 pounds and keep it off.
- I have 6 months post-relaxer (and I'm going strong!).
- Juggling the two part-time jobs, which has is going well.
- I have been confirmed for my PAID internship at the VA (Veteran Affairs) Medical Center this coming school year. I went for my physical last week. They told me I am in good health, but I need to lose more weight (shocker!).
- I am understanding my family more...especially my father. Things are becoming more and more clear everyday.
I can't believe my classes start again in two weeks. Where has the summer gone? Only one more year to go (for my Master's and then who knows!). I have some really encouraging and inspiring people around me, for whom I am so grateful. One of these people is a fellow blogger! Check out the Flawed Christian at http://1flawedchristian.blogspot.com/ . Follow her ASAP.
Best wishes always