Jul 11, 2010

Not Your Mothers Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream

I purchased this and my holy grail Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioner from Wal-Mart two days ago.  It promised to define my curls and de-frizz.  I've used it twice on wet hair and I'm not that pleased with the results.  It did de-frizz my hair (meaning it made it look neat), but it did not define my coils.  I am seriously considering the Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Lite.  The original's scent was too much for me as I like products with little to no scent at all.  My hair is on the fine side, so heavy oils, creams, and butters just do not work for me.  I have a solid regimen but am looking to incorporate more styling products as my hair continues to grow, especially one that define curls.  I do keep my hair detangled which helps with definition.  Any suggestions?

Be Encouraged

No comments:

Post a Comment